Unfuddle Mylyn Connector
Unfuddle for the Eclipse IDE
For our customers who use the Eclipse IDE, we have put together an Unfuddle Mylyn Connector. This connector allows you to work on all of your Unfuddle tickets right from within your favorite IDE!
- Updated the connector to be compatible with Eclipse 3.7 Indigo. Available only via the Eclipse 3.7 update site: http://unfuddle.com/downloads/plugins/mylyn/e3.7/update-site
- Updated the connector to be compatible with Eclipse 4.2 Juno. Available only via the Eclipse 4.2 update site: http://unfuddle.com/downloads/plugins/mylyn/e4.2/update-site
- Updated the connector to be compatible with Eclipse 3.6 Helios. Available only via the Eclipse 3.6 update site: http://unfuddle.com/downloads/plugins/mylyn/e3.6/update-site
- Fixes an issue where the following fields would not update their values: Component, Severity, Version and the third Custom Field when set to the "text" disposition.
- Changed JRE requirements to 1.5 (requirement for Adobe Flex, Zend Studio, etc).
- Initial version.