A few weeks ago we wrote about how we were working to speed up Unfuddle's user interface. We saw some significant increases in performance as a result of that work. This week we have worked to squeeze even more performance out of Unfuddle. Here are some of the steps we have taken to do this:
We also made some notable updates to our database which affect performance across the board, including the Unfuddle API requests. On average, all database queries are now much more efficient (about 60% more!) which results in less server load and faster response times.
You may have also noticed that, while not particularly performance related, we have continued to integrate Bootstrap throughout the interface to continue to lay the groundwork necessary for future visual updates throughout the Unfuddle interface.