Continued Bug & Issue Tracking Improvements
Thanks for all of your comments! As we expected, our latest post regarding our updates to tickets has been quite popular. We've received a ton of great feedback and have been busy working to address your concerns and improve the way the new ticket view both looks and works.
We deployed a bunch of these updates at the end of last week. Here are the most significant changes in this new version:
- Added new ticket report navigation in the Tickets tab
- Added the ability to easily cycle through tickets in a given report
- Updated the display of the Time Tracking and Associated Changesets sections so the most recent items are quickly visible
- Added the ability to move a ticket to a different project
- Added resolution description functionality
- Updated a number of drop-down menus with a filter feature to make it easy to find specific items in a long list
- Fixed a bunch of little interface bugs
Please continue to give us your thoughts on how this can be improved even more. It's most helpful to us if you use the feedback form in your account but feel free to leave a comment on this post too.