Unfuddle STACK Changelog
December 11, 2014
The Unfuddle that you know and love is now named Unfuddle STACK! New name, same great product.
October 16, 2014
SSLv3 Disabled on servers in favor of TLSv1 TLSv1.1, and TLS v1.2 due to POODLE vulnerability
July 21, 2014
Authy Two Factor Authentication integrated. Set up located on your Personal Settings.
March 5, 2014
Project settings page update - UI overhaul for usability
December 12, 2013
Invitation workflow improved. Inviting users is as simple as entering an email address and setting permissions now.
November 15, 2013
$3/project + $3/person pricing introduced for new accounts
September 30, 2013
Taskboards introduced — manage your project's tasks on a kanban style board.
Milestones can now be marked as “ongoing” with no due date.
August 30, 2013
Custom Ticket Statuses — Any number of statuses can now be defined for each project.
July 5, 2013
New Ticket UI introduced —
- Comments appear on a side panel for easier access to the Ticket's conversation.
- Ticket workflow changed to support custom statuses.
- UI overhauled for usability.
May 24, 2013
The UI now asks if the user want's to leave the page to prevent the loss of unsaved form data.
May 8, 2013
Keyboard Shortcuts introduced — press ? in your account to see the list of shortcuts.
April 24, 2013
Brand new account/project activity interface —
- Select a specific date range.
- Show or hide specific types of activity.
Brand new Messages interface.
March 22, 2013
New notifications setting — "for every action" sends emails pertaining to a specific items in the project for each action taken on those items.
February 18, 2013
Drag-and-Drop Attachments and Better Storage Management —
- Drag a file directly to a ticket or message to attach it.
- Manage your attachments from a combined list in your project and account from the Project and Settings pages.
- Disk usage now shows on each repository for easier view.
February 8, 2013
Unfuddle Git Hosting Now Over HTTPS in addition to SSH.
January 22, 2013
“+” menu added to the toolbar for adding new resources (messages, tickets, etc) along with a "New Ticket" button for convenience.
Text editor updates —
- Live preview
- automatically resizing text fields
Unfuddle Mylyn Connector updated
December 12, 2012
Interface performance improvements —
- We are now serving all static assets from Amazon CloudFront. This alone made a huge difference in page load times.
- We have improved the caching headers and cache-busting of static assets.
- We now proactively load the different views in your account so they are available immediately when you request them.
November 29, 2012
Interface updates —
- There is an all new, condensed navigation header.
- The project selector has been relocated and updated to include an aggregate view called “All Projects”.
- Project dashboards have been replaced by an Activity feed. Currently, the Activity feed is an infinitely-scrolling list which will allow you to see all activity, back to the beginning of your projects.
- Ticket reports have been modified to only load the first 300 tickets. Additional tickets will be automatically loaded as you scroll down the page.
- Account settings are accessible by clicking the gear next to the account name in the header.
November 15, 2012
Performance improvements resulting in 1/3rd load times across the board —
- Infrastructure moved to more powerful servers.
- Introduced caching at a number of levels in the application.
- Ticket report generation improved.
May 17, 2012
SSL now available for all accounts.
All new accounts are created with a free trial period.
April 11, 2012
SVN Server updated to 1.7.
January 7, 2011
Descriptions can now be added to milestones.
December 17, 2010
Updated searching with quick search results appearing at the search bar.
November 9, 2010
Ticket report improvements — Specify multiple criteria for selecting which tickets to include.
September 21, 2010
Unfuddle Mylyn Connector updated for Eclipse Helios (3.6)
November 10, 2009
Tickets can now have up to three custom ticket fields.
October 8, 2009
Time Tracking Updates —
- Time can be added to tickets via Powerful Commit Messages.
- now add time using HH:MM syntax for easier entry
July 4, 2009
Updates to text editing in Unfuddle —
- Toolbars above text areas for Textile and Markdown syntax now available.
- Text preview introduced.
- Every formatted field now independently stores the markup language in which it was authored.
April 23, 2009
Automated “personal” backups of projects introduced with automatic AWS S3 backup.
March 9, 2009
whenever a comment is made on a message, the entire message will move to the top of the stack making the activity more obvious.
It is now possible to attach files to your comments throughout Unfuddle.
May 18, 2008
Accounts can now contain an unlimited number of repositories.
Each Unfuddle project may now be associated with any number of repositories.
New repository browsing interface that makes it simple to view and analyze the contents of your repository right from your browser.
Repository callbacks can be set per repository for continuous integration purposes.
April 6, 2008
Added a number of export formats such as CSV and iCal for both ticket and time tracking reports.
January 3, 2008
Projects can now be archived.
December 13, 2007
Unfuddle API introduced.
November 15, 2007
Notebooks introduced —
- Each Notebook page is completely versioned, allowing you to quickly see history and compare differences between versions.
- Notebooks can have any number of attachments, which can then be referenced from your pages.
- Pages can be interlinked using simple Unfuddle markup.
- All notebook pages are fully integrated into Unfuddle search, email notifications and RSS feeds.
July 26, 2007
Powerful commit messages introduced — update your tickets via commit comments in your repository.
April 8, 2007
Accounts can now have multiple projects.
Custom ticket reports introduced.
Email notifications greatly improved.